Sunday 4 November 2012

1st Day of Workplacement

This day is a new day for me that let me feels that I'm an employee. I arrived early to the company, the reception and the employee was very helpful with me. I met with an employer called Amal, she's introduce me to the staff in different department. Also, they prepare for me a disk to sit and work in and an excess to the computer & company system. I start with an orientation they did it to introduce what the company and 4 different department do I find it useful to have a background about the work in the company. However, the plan for tomorrow that they will start doing for me a finger stamp for the daily attended after that will have a meeting with the Finance supervisor to know what I will going to do in the 6 weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment