Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday 18th Nov Week 3

Starting my day with having a small explaining on how they do the reconciliation list to send it to the discounting & recounting team. Also, during my work I know new information about the discounting that if the customers have a bill of more than AED 500 should have a disconnecting. In addition, I download a Full Report for both Developer & Residential and fixed it with finding the 30+ & 60+ to know which customer needs to send for them a final reminder, disconnecting note and make the disconnecting.  Moreover, some of the customer send an email and ask for the Account Statement so they told me how to downloaded and send it to the customer. Finally, my manager tells me to download some bills for a specific property and send it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment