Friday 16 November 2012

Monday 12th Nov Week 2

Starting my morning by explaining to me how they provide the final report and the number that show’s in the report from where they get it, and the final total in the report should be equal to the total l have it in the Excel that I provide it. Also, I had known some more transaction they use it in the company like Direct & credit transfer, some charges the bank provided for the company. Finally, I prepare the Collection Reconciliation Excel for the soma period to finish everything for the same period and this Excel for different project in the same period. In addition, in this Excel there is a 3 different sheets and it’s a Bank Reconciliation Statement, Revenue Reconciliation Allocation & Summery for the Allocation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment