Monday 5 November 2012

2nd Day of Workplacement 5 Nov

It's the second day in the work placement that gives me a clear idea of the company job in the environment. They put me in the Financial Department in the Collection section where the deposit happen and collect cash from the customer and chaque. I start with telling me how the payments happen and what is list in the bill that posted to the customer. In addition, I read the policy that related to the Collection & Credit. Also, they show me how they check the daily report for the money or transaction happen during the day and they give me some report to check. In the end of the day they show me how they enter the amount of the collection that come from the bank in Excel sheet and the way of being sure that there is no mistake.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment